I'm basically finished with the wigwam itself, and now all that's left is to furnish it and fix any leaks I find next time it rains. I ended up covering it with industrial tarps for now, because the bark I planned to use wasn't suitable, and I'm spending a lot of time trying to get a business going. The door is a polar fleece blanket I had around, and the smoke hole and parts of the sides have old plywood leaning against them. Not 100% primitive like I'd hoped, but functional. These pictures include the outside, tools of mine hanging on the wall near my partially completed sleeping platform, and pictures of the smoke hole both opened and closed.