I thought this would be a good category to place this fresh idea in.
Others have most likely already tried this, it might already be somewhere in the rewild forums, but I will go ahead and post it anyway.
ODORIFEROUS FRIEND IDENTIFICATION GAME
This game will work best within a group of 5-15 friends, the more the merrier and challenging! I would recommend to try this while hiking, camping, or just hanging out with a group of friends, include people you have known for a long time, friends you met recently, family members, new friends in your life, etc. etc.
1. Blindfold the first feral contestant.
2. To clear up the sinuses, give the first contestant something spicy. Smelling eucalyptus or other fresh leaves can also work. This is to prepare the nose to recognize different odors.
3. Have the contestant sit cross-legged on the ground. Bring the feral friends one-by-one to be smelled. The feral contestant could smell around the friend's neck, hair, chest, etc. It is up to the contestant to identify the friend by his or her particular scent.
4. Switch to the next contestant after going thru all of the feral friends.
5. This is a great activity to practice with friends and family but don't stop there, also try plants, animal companions, fruits, herb types (indicas/sativas), and anything else you can think of!
6. Don't stop there! With the blindfold still on, allow the contestant to use his or her hands to touch, feel, caress, and learn everyones face or hand structures.
I feel this is a great activity to bond by breaking down physical and mental barriers. Our noses need to rewild too...Have fun fellow feral friends!
PS. You can even try to enhance your vocabulary by describing the unique scents that you experience. Here are a few examples taken from an online thesaurus.
aromatic, balmy, dank, effluvious, fetid, flavorsome, flowery, foul, fragrant, heady, honeyed, loud, malodorous, mephitic, miasmic, moldy, musty, nauseous, odoriferous, offensive, olfactive, olfactory, perfumatory, perfumed, perfumy, pewy, pungent, putrid, redolent, reeking, rotten, savorous, savory, scent-laden, scented, scentful, skunky*, smelly, spicy, stagnant, stale, stinking, stinko, stinky, strong, sweet, sweet-scented, sweet-smelling, unsavory, whiffy!